Hard Rock Cafe Twisted Mac N' Cheese
- 2 cups cavatappi pasta
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 4 oz velveeta
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper, ground
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced and roasted
- 2 tsp seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp parsley, minced
Use a large saucepan to cook pasta following the directions on the package, then drain.
Combine milk, velveeta, cheddar cheese, jack cheese, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in the same saucepan, and heat over low heat for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Add pasta and roasted pepper to the pan, and then toss to coat pasta.
Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley in small bowl.
Pour pasta into a serving bowl and then sprinkle parmesan breadcrumbs over the top.Makes 4 to 6 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page