Harrah's Bar B Que Hamburgers
- 1 1/2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Quakers Rolled Oats
- 3 Tbsp chopped onion or dried minced onion
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all the above ingredients and shape into good size hamburger patties. Place in roasting pan or sheet cake pan.
- 2 cups Heinz ketchup
- 6 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
Mix well and pour over prepared patties. Bake uncovered at 325° F for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Serve on hamburger buns. (If you double meat ingredients you should have enough sauce to cover all). Can also shape meat into small meatballs and serve as an appetizer.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page