Jack Daniels' Chocolate Chip-Pecan Pie
- 3 jumbo eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniels whiskey
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup whole pecans
- 1 (10 inch) unbaked pie pastry
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, butter, corn syrup, vanilla extract and Jack Daniels' until well combined. Strain. Sprinkle chocolate chips over bottom of unbaked pie shell, cover with pecans, and pour filling over all.
Bake at 375° F for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between the center and the edge comes out clean. Let set at least 30 minutes before serving.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page