Kroger's Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 lbs bow-tie pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing/li>
Rub boneless, skinless chicken breast halves with cup of the barbecue sauce. Place in a sealed container and refrigerate overnight.
To cook chicken: Grill over medium-high coals on both sides until done, about 15 minutes or so. (Or place under oven broiler for about 20 minutes.) Reserve on a plate and allow to cool completely (refrigerated).
To make salad: Cut chicken into cubes. Combine chicken, pasta, peppers and onion in a large bowl.
In a separate small bowl, combine remaining cup barbecue sauce, honey and balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Whisk together well.
Pour dressing over chicken mixture and mix together well.Makes 8 to 10 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page