L'Amore Rigatoni alla Vodka
- 6 oz rigatoni, cooked according to package directions, drained and kept hot
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 3/4 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 Tbsp dried tarragon
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat butter and olive oil in a frying pan. Add shallots; sauté 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes; cook 3 to 4 minutes. Add vodka; cook 3 minutes more. Add cream and tarragon; cook 3 minutes.
Add cooked, hot pasta; toss to coat. Add Parmesan cheese; cook 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper before serving.Makes 2 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page