Las Camelias Fish Tacos
- 1 lbs red snapper fillets
- 2 tomatoes, cored and cut into 1/4- inch dice
- 1/2 onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 to 3 jarred pickled jalapeños, drained and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Warm corn tortillas or tortilla chips
Cut the snapper fillets lengthwise into 2 or 3 strips, then finely slice across the grain. Set aside.
Combine the tomatoes, onion and jalapeños in a small bowl. Set aside.
Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the fish and sauté for about 3 minutes, or until it turns white. Add the tomato mixture and cook, stirring, stir for 2 to 3 minutes longer. Stir in the lime juice and cilantro. Season with salt.
Serve with warm corn tortillas or corn chips.Makes 4 to 6 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page