Lohmann's Steak House Champagne Salad
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen strawberries with juice
- 1 (1/4 oz.) package unflavored gelatine
- 2 medium-size bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 (16 oz.) container whipped topping
In large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; blend well.
In another bowl, mix pineapple, strawberries with juice and gelatine, making sure gelatine coats fruit well. Mix in bananas, nuts and whipped topping. Add fruit mixture to cream cheese mixture, stirring just until combined. Spoon into loaf pan or 13 x 9-inch pan. Freeze salad.
To serve, thaw slightly and cut into slices or squares.Makes 12 to 16 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page