Luby's Cafeteria Italian Chicken Breast
- 1 lbs (4 cups) grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (0.7 oz.) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Vegetable oil
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley
In a medium-size bowl, combine mozzarella, 2 cups flour, parsley flakes, Parmesan and dressing mix; blend well.
In a shallow bowl, whisk together milk and eggs until well blended.
Place remaining flour in another shallow bowl. Coat chicken with flour, shaking off excess; dip into milk mixture, then into cheese mixture, coating evenly and pressing into chicken.
Heat about 1/8 inch oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Garnish with cheese and parsley.Makes 8 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page