Olive Garden Tomato and Mozzarella Caprese
- 1 lbs vine-ripened tomatoes sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 fluid ounce balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 12 oz fresh whole milk mozzarella or buffalo mozzarella
- 1 sprinkle dry oregano leaves
- Sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
On a large platter, arrange sliced tomatoes and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Place one basil leaf on top of each tomato slice.
Slice mozzarella and place on top of basil leaves.
Sprinkle oregano, salt and black pepper on cheese and drizzle with the olive oil.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page