P.F. Chang's Steamed Halibut with Chili Lime Dressing
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp minced ginger
- 1/4 tsp Sriracha chili sauce (or substitute 1/8 tsp Tabasco)
For Fish Ingredients:
- 10 oz halibut filet (or other white fish)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, 1/8-inch slice
- Chili Lime Dressing
- 3 oz mint, rough chop
- 1 Tbsp Thai basil, rough chop
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, rough chop
- 2 Tbsp fried shallots (1/8-inch slice fresh shallots, deep fry at 350°s; F until golden brown)
- 1 Tbsp pickled red chiles, minced (optional)
Place limes, salt, sugar, oyster sauce, garlic, ginger and chili sauce in blender and puree until smooth.
To Prepare Fish: Steam fish fillet for 9-11 minutes.
Fan out tomato and cucumber slices in a circle on a dan-dan bowl.
Place steamed fish on top of tomatoes and cucumbers. Drizzle Chili Lime Dressing over fish. Sprinkle herbs over entire dish. Sprinkle fried shallots over entire dish. Sprinkle pickled red chiles over entire dish.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page