Pizza Hut Cavatini
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 8 oz (1/2 stick) margarine
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lbs assorted pasta (wheels, shells, spirals, ziti)
- 1/2 lbs pepperoni. sliced thin then cut in half
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lbs hamburger, browned
- 1/2 lbs Italian sausage, browned
- 1 (16 oz.) jar meat flavored Prego sauce
Melt margarine over medium high heat in a skillet. Add onions, peppers, and garlic powder. Sauté for about 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to box directions.
Heat sauce and combine with cooked hamburger and cooked sausage.
Use cooking spray to lightly grease a 13 x 11-inch casserole dish. Place 1/2 of the cooked pasta in the dish, followed by 1/2 the vegetables, 1/2 of the pepperoni and 1/2 sauce. Repeat another layer. Spread mozzarella cheese over top. Bake at 350°s; F for about 45 minutes or until cheese is melted.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page