The Prado Chipotle Hummus
- 1 1/2 cups cooked garbanzo beans
- 3 Tbsp tahini
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp lime juice, or more to taste
- 2 1/2 tsp canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/8 bunch cilantro, cleaned and chopped
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp olive oil blend
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Put beans through a meat grinder on a medium die, or purée them in a blender or food processor.
In blender or food processor or in bowl of an electric mixer, combine garbanzo purée, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, lime juice, chipotles, kosher salt and cilantro. On low speed, mix ingredients well while adding oil in a slow, steady stream. Season with salt and pepper, and add more citrus juice if needed.
Serve with flatbread for dipping.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page