Red Lobster Lobster, Shrimp and Scallop Pasta
- 2 lbs linguini, cooked and drained
- 4 oz lobster meat, 1-inch pieces
- 16 medium shrimp (31/35 size), peeled and deveined
- 6 oz bay scallops
- 2 yellow squash, cut in half, 1/2-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, 1-inch pieces
- 4 oz snow peas, cleaned
- 2 Tbsp garlic, chopped fine
- 4 oz butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 10 oz chicken stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
In a large sauté pan, sauté all seafood in 2 ounce. of butter until half cooked.
Remove from sauté pan and set aside.
Sauté vegetables and garlic in remaining 2 ounce. of butter for 5 minutes.
Add white wine and cook for 2 minutes.
Add chicken stock, salt and pepper, and simmer 5 minutes.
Mix lemon juice and cornstarch, and blend into chicken stock.
Return seafood to pan and simmer 5 minutes.
Add chopped parsley and pour over linguini to serve.
Chef's Tip: Thismakes four very large portions. Cut pastain half for a lighter presentation.
Beverage suggestions: Chenin Blanc, White Zinfandel.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page