- 1 1/3 cups whole grain rye cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 - 8 oz bottle Thousand Island dressing
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 - 8 oz can sauerkraut, well drained and chopped
- 1/2 lbs sliced corned beef, shredded
Combine cracker crumbs and butter; press on bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Set aside.
Beat cream cheese at high speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour and salad dressing, mixing at low speed until blended. Fold in Swiss cheese and remaining ingredients.
Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Bake at 300° F for 1 hour or until set.
Turn oven off, and partially open oven door; leave cheesecake in oven for 1 hour.
Remove from oven, and let cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page