Rosebud Cafe Pasta
- 1 (16 oz.) package cavatelli pasta
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 3/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 10 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 (12 oz.) jar roasted red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen French green beans, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and garlic, and sauté for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
Add the roasted peppers and green beans and continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the cavatelli, basil, salt, and pepper, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Garnishing tip: If you want this to look like it does when they serve it at Chicago's Rosebud Cafe, garnish it with a sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page