Ruth's Chris Grand Isle Sauteed Shrimp and Mushrooms with Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 lbs peeled shrimp
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (broth)
- 1/2 cup beer (your choice)
- 2 Tbsp seasoning
- 5 mushrooms, sliced and lightly dusted with flour
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 package angel hair pasta
In a large skillet, add butter, Worcestershire, chicken stock, beer and seasoning. Bring to a light boil 1 minute.
Add shrimp cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and green onions. Cook 2-3 minutes.
Divide angel hair, sprinkle with grated parmesan, and spoon shrimp/mushroom sauce over pasta.
Serve with crusty French bread and mix greens
- 1/2 Tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1 dried thyme leaf (1 tablespoon)
- 3/4 Tbsp dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 1/2 Tbsp granulated garlic
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page