Ruth's Chris Steak House Warm Peppered Tenderloin Steak Salad
- Salad greens
- Salad mix of your choice
- 1 small red bell pepper, julienne strips
- 1 small green bell pepper, julienne strips
- 1/2 red onion, julienne strips
- 4 medium size fresh mushrooms, thin sliced
- 3/4 to 1 pound tenderloin tails, cut into fingers and rolled in cracked black pepper
- Tomato wedges
- Greek olives
- 2 to 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp brandy or medium sherry wine
Place green leaf lettuce and salad greens on chilled plates; set aside.
Over medium heat, sauté red, green peppers, red onions and mushrooms in butter for 2 or 3 minutes.
Add peppered tender strips, sauté for 2 minutes.
Add soy sauce, Worcestershire and brandy or sherry. cook for 1 or more minutes until done to your liking. place cooked tender tails with other cooked ingredients on top of greens (add some of the warm sauce). garnish with asparagus, tomato wedges and Greek olives.Makes 3 to 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page