Sheraton Maui Macadamia Nut Pineapple Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups oil
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups over-ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups crushed pineapple, drained
Mix oil and sugar together thoroughly. Add bananas, eggs and water.
Sift dry ingredients and blend into mixture; DO NOT over-mix.
Dust macadamia nuts with flour.
Fold dusted macadamia nut and pineapples into mixture.
Lightly grease and paper line loaf pans.
Pour batter into loaf pans.
Bake at 350° F for 1 hour or until firm.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page