The Sanderling Crab Dip
- 8 oz lump crab meat (make sure there are no shells)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 small red pepper, small diced
- 1 small yellow pepper, small diced
- 2 scallions, cut 1/4-inch thick
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
In small mixing bowl, mix cream cheese until smooth (by hand or with a mixer). Add all ingredients except crab meat and continue to mix until well blended. Gently fold in crab meat. Put mixture into an oven-safe container and bake at 350° F for 15 to 20 minutes until warm throughout and lightly brown on top.
Serve warm with crackers and breadsticks.
NOTE: This can be stored before baking for 1 to 2 days.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page