The Singing Cricket Cafe Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder (or prepared Dijon)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic (fresh or jar)
Mushrooms and Onions Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup onions, sliced
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups crimini or button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup red wine (optional)
- 1 can beef broth
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard (or mustard powder)
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp each fresh parsley and fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp rosemary, dried, minced
- 2 cups dry egg noodles
- 4 cups broccoli florets, blanched 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup sour cream
Marinate beef at least one hour.
Sauté onions, garlic and Mushrooms. Remove from pan.
Sauté beef in hot pan in two batches. Return mushrooms to pan. Deglaze with wine. Add stock, mustard and herbs.
Combine cornstarch and water. Thicken with cornstarch slurry. Stir in sour cream.
Cook egg noodles 10 minutes. Drain.
Drop broccoli in pot of boiling water for 5 to 6 minutes.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page