Weber Grill's Charred Tomato Salsa
- 5 ea Roma tomatoes, whole
- 1 oz roasted jalapeños (diced)
- 1/4 cup Guajillo chili purée*
- 1/4 tsp cumin (toasted)
- 1/4 tsp WGR Southwestern Spice Rub
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp roasted garlic
In a dry sauté pan lightly toast the cumin (toast until very fragrant) and remove from pan to cool.
Char the Roma tomatoes and jalapeños over direct high heat until evenly charred and allow to cool.
Remove stems and seeds from jalapeños.
Place all the ingredients in a blender and pulse (do not over blend). Sauce should be slightly chunky.
Serve with chips or your favorite fajitas.Makes 2 cups Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page