Yahooz Pico De Gallo
Chocolate Cake Ingredients:
- 3 ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped, no stems
- 1 or more jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice or more to taste
- salt to taste
Slice the tomato in quarters and remove seeds and gel. Chop into small chunks.
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Allow the mixture to sit in the refrigerator 30 minutes or so to let the flavors mingle.
Just before serving, squeeze 1/4 fresh lime over Pico De Gallo.Makes 6 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page