- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Cut steak into 1/4-inch strips. Coat with salt and pepper. Put into bottom of slow-cooking pot or crockpot with onion.
- Mix garlic, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon and catsup. Pour over meat. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Turn control to high. Add mushrooms.
- Dissolve flour in small amount of water. Add to meat mixture, stirring until blended. Cook on high for 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in sour cream. Turn off. Serve with rice or noodles.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like