- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Cover brisket with water and boil in a large saucepan for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, after 2 1/2 hours, combine chopped garlic cloves, diced bacon, sliced onions, and pinto beans in a 2 to 3-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350° F for 30 minutes.
- Add the boiled brisket to the bean mixture with sliced carrots, chopped jalapeños, chopped tomatoes, sliced celery, corn, and seasoned salt. Continue baking for another 30 minutes.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like