- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Place meat, fat side up in a pan lined with heavy foil.
- Mix marinade ingredients to put on top of meat; wrap tightly with foil and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Bake brisket at 300° F for 1 hour per pound.
- Mix sauce ingredients together; bring to boiling.
- One hour before serving, put sauce over meat.
- Rewrap with foil and bake 1 hour more at 300° F.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like