- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 275° F.
- In a large Pyrex baking dish, thoroughly mix all ingredients for sauce. Put the brisket in the baking dish, and turn it over once to coat it with the sauce. Seal the dish well with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Bake at 275° F for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove brisket from oven and allow to stand for one hour before slicing.
- Slice across the grain, and serve with sauce.
Servings: 8 to 10
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like