- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Combine the celery and chicken broth in a small saucepan over very low heat and poach the celery for 20 minutes.
- Drain the celery and cool.
- Combine the celery with the remaining ingredients except the butter, mixing well with your hands. Gently shape into 4 large patties, being careful not to compact the meat any more than necessary.
- Heat the butter in a large, heavy skillet over moderate heat until the butter is amber in color. Brown the burgers 6 minutes on each side, then place the skillet in a preheated 350° F oven for 6 to 8 minutes for medium rare, a few additional minutes for better done.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like