- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste 8 slices mozzarella cheese 8 kaiser rolls (or 2 loaves of Italian Bread) 8 romaine lettuce leaves 8 slices large, fresh tomato.
- Peel the mushrooms; brush away any dirt before you cut away the stems. Combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, fresh herbs, salt and pepper to make a marinade.
- Add the mushrooms and the sliced mozzarella; marinate at room temperature for about an hour. Grill the mushrooms over hot coals for about 2 minutes on each side.
Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the mushrooms on lightly toasted kaiser rolls with the lettuce, sliced tomatoes and marinated mozzarella cheese. Cut each roll into quarters and serve.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like