- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Mix Hamburgers with 1 packet of Lipton onion soup and 1 chopped onion. Form into 4-inch round patties, about 1/2 inch thick and BBQ.
- Make a box of macaroni n' cheese by the directions on the box or however you normally make it.
- Put macaroni and cheese in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan. Then layer the hamburger patties on top of the mac n cheese.
- Layer the hamburger with the cream of celery soup. Put in oven (30 minutes) or microwave (15 minutes) and heat until it bubbles through.
- To serve, scoop hamburger patty and mac n' cheese on toasted hamburger bun. Yesy it's messy, but oh so good!
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like