- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Sauté onion in oil until transparent; add garlic and cook one minute until garlic begins to be transparent. Place beef in large mixing bowl; add onion and garlic. Also add eggs, parsley, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Shape into 6 giant oval burger balls. Blend together Roquefort, butter and brandy in small bowl.
- Make a deep hole in one side of each ball, fill with cheese mixture and close opening. Repeat on other side. Brush burgers with oil, salt and pepper. Broil close to heat until sealed on both sides. Finish grilling 5 inches from heat for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Combine all ingredients for Pancho Sauce. Heat to serve over Hamburger Steaks with Roquefort or serve at room temperature.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like