- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Soak onions in hot water until soft.
- Meanwhile, mix ground beef with baby food and beef broth.
- Using 1/4 cup of the meat mixture for each patty, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness and fry quickly in 1 Tbsp of oil per patty on a hot griddle. Make 3 or 4 holes in the patties while frying.
- Cut hot dog buns in half. Cut off rounded ends. Fry 1 tsp of onions under each patty as you turn to fry the second side. Slip each patty onto the cut bun with 2 dill pickle chips and mustard.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like