- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Form patties by mixing ground beef, eggs, gravy mix, salt, Season All and water. Make patties about 5 inches around, set aside.
- To make stuffing, combine onions, bell pepper and margarine in skillet. sauté vegetables in margarine until tender.
- Set aside while making gravy. Mix gravy according to label directions. Add some to sautéed vegetables. Mix well.
- On one patty top with 1 tsp vegetable mix, 1 tsp mushroom pieces, and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Place another patty on top and seal edges by pinching. Place in same fry pan and grill until done. Eat on bun or top with gravy.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like