- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Remove corned beef from package and place in a large kettle. Cover with water, bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes. Remove the residue that will float to the top.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for about 4 hours, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Remove corned beef from kettle (keep water) and place on a carving board or platter. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- To kettle, add potatoes and carrots. Cook 20 minutes; add cabbage wedges and cook an additional 10 minutes until cabbage is tender.
- Slice corned beef, against the grain. Place on large platter; arrange vegetables around beef.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like