- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- In a medium saucepan cook chopped cabbage and thinly sliced onion in a small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Drain.
- In a large saucepan combine milk, 2 Tbsp butter, and salt; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in instant potato flakes. Let stand for minute. Fluff with a fork then add egg, 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese, tarragon, thyme, and pepper; mix well.
- In a 9-inch square baking pan, layer half the potato mixture, corned beef, the cabbage, and 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese; repeat the layers. Combine 2 Tbsp melted butter and bread crumbs; sprinkle over the cabbage mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° (175°C) for 20 minutes.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like