- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place corned beef in a food processor and chop finely, remove. Add onion and celery and finely chop.
- In a bowl combine egg, rice and mustard. Mix in corned beef, onion and celery. Place 1/2 cup of mixture on each cabbage leaf and roll up sticking in ends. Place seam-side down on 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water, add beer and pour over cabbage rolls. Cover tightly and bake 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and reserve 1 cup of liquid.
- Melt better in saucepan, add flour, stir and cook over low heat 1 minute. Add reserved 1 cup of liquid, increase heat to medium high and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened. Pour over cabbage rolls and serve with additional mustard.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like