- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Place corned beef in a large, heavy pot; cover with water.
- Stud peeled onion with whole cloves. Add to the pot with peppercorns, garlic cloves, and chopped jalapeños. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce to low, cover, and simmer for 2 1/2 hours, or until the meat is tender.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Remove the corned beef to a shallow baking dish; reserving the cooking liquid. Sprinkle with salt and pepper then spread orange marmalade on top. Pour the cooking liquid on top and bake for 25 minutes, basting occasionally.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like