- Serves: 1 1/2 cups
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Avocado Mayonnaise Ingredients:
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients.
- Place chicken breasts in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; pour half of vinegar mixture over chicken. Place bell pepper, onion, and avocado in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; pour remaining vinegar mixture over vegetables. Seal bags, and chill at least 1 hour, tossing occasionally.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from marinades, discarding marinades.
- Grill chicken and vegetables, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat - 350° to 400° F 20 minutes or until chicken is done, turning once. Remove vegetables from grill when done. Cool; cut chicken and vegetables into strips.
- Spread tortillas with Avocado Mayonnaise. Place chicken and vegetables on tortillas; roll up. Cut in half diagonally.
- Peel avocados, and mash in a small bowl; stir in mayonnaise and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill.
You may also like